Anna joined SBP as a Consultant in January 2017 and assists with all project delivery.
Anna joined SBP in January 2017 and holds a Double Bachelor in Exercise and Sport Science and Business (Sports Management) from Deakin University. Commencing in January 2020, Anna is undertaking a part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Melbourne Business School.
She is also a member of the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS).
Anna has recent project experience involving stakeholder engagement planning and delivery, survey design and reporting, data analysis and qualitative research.
She provides unique insights into the next generation of digital disruption, social connectivity and commercial opportunities.
Areas of expertise
- Stakeholder engagement
- Quantitative and qualitative research
- Tender response development and preparation
- New product and program development
- Horsham Rural City Council; Open Space Strategy
- City of Ballarat, Active Ballarat Strategy
- Campbelltown City Council; Aquatic and Indoor Sports Strategy
- Royal Agricultural Society of Victoria, Strategic Customer Growth