Ben joined SBP as a Consultant in November 2013 and is primarily focused on insights and strategy.
Ben is a member of Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS) and holds a Master of Business Administration from Monash Business School. He also holds a Double Bachelor in Exercise and Sport Science and Business (Sports Management) from Deakin University.
He joined SBP in 2013 and has experience across strategic planning and implementation, strategic and operational reviews, market research and member communications.
He also has a strong understanding of the sport participation landscape and the broader industry through his role at SBP and his previous participation and development role at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport.
Areas of expertise
- Strategy planning and implementation
- Strategic and operational reviews
- Member research and community sport development
- Consumer experience insights and strategies
- Yarra Ranges Council, Recreation and Open Space Strategy
- RASV, Whole of Business Research and Insights
- Swimming Australia, Community Impact Study
- Football Victoria, Competition Review