Ben joined SBP as a Consultant in November 2013 and is primarily focused on insights and strategy.
Ben is a member of Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS); and holds a Double Bachelor in Applied Science – Exercise and Sport Science and Commerce – Sports Management from Deakin University. Commencing in 2017, Ben is undertaking a part-time Master of Business Administration at Monash Business School.
He joined SBP in 2013 and has experience across strategic planning and implementation, strategic and operational reviews, market research and member communications.
He also has a strong understanding of the sport participation landscape and the broader industry through his role at SBP and his previous participation and development role at the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport.
Areas of expertise
- Community sport development
- Consumer experience insights and strategies
- New product and program development
- Strategy development and implementation
- Gymnastics Australia, Strategic Plan
- RASV, Whole of Business Research and Insights
- Football Federation Australia, Customer Experience Insights
- VicHealth, State Sport Program Market Research and New Product Development