Martin Hirons is the Managing Director of SBP working with all of our key clients.
Martin Hirons is the Managing Director of SBP and his core expertise is based around business strategy and market research including data and customer insights, stakeholder experience, service standards and new product development. His experience in the strategy and research sector spans over 28 years.
Martin is a member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS); a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute; and holds a Bachelor of Business and a Master of Business (Marketing) from Monash University. He is also the Chairman of Red Dust Role Models, an Indigenous health promotion not-for-profit program that conducts most of its work with remote communities and youth in the N.T. and W.A.
Areas of expertise
- Consumer Research and Insights
- Strategic Planning and Reviews
- Business Development and Growth
- Governance and Structure
- Gymnastics Australia; Strategic Plan and Review
- Savills Residential Australia; Strategic Plan and Review
- Golf Victoria; Community Impact Study
- Churchill-Waverley Golf and Bowls Club; Merger Advising