Tim joined SBP in October 2017 and assists with all project delivery.
Tim joined SBP in October 2017 after spending 10 years in various roles across the sports industry. His previous roles include; Membership Services Manager and Products & Models Development Manager at Netball Victoria, Club Development & Education Coordinator at Rowing Victoria. Most recently Tim was a lecturer at Deakin University in the Masters of Sport Management program.
Tim holds a Master of Business (Sport Management) from Deakin University and a Bachelor of Commerce (Sport Management and Business Law) from Curtin University in Perth. He is a member of the Sport Management Association of Australia and New Zealand (SMAANZ) and the Australian Market and Social Research Society (AMSRS).
Areas of expertise
- Data analysis and visualisation
- Mapping and GIS software application
- Participation strategies
- Cricket New South Wales; State Infrastucture Strategy
- Gymnastics Australia; National Facility Guidelines and State Facilities Strategies
- Football Tasmania; Competition Review